April 21, 2010

digital harinezumi 2 - colourful animal jongkang jongket

Posted by Zaza Zarith

do u have one of those moments where the outcome of some things were not as u expect that it would be? today was one of those days for me. on my way home everyday, i have always wanted to capture this one tree with pretty white flowers but didn't have the chance to do so. so, i decided to go to that place again today to capture the image i had imagined in my mind. unfortunately, it was just a figment of my imagination. the result did not turn out how i thought it would be...

regardless, we can always find inspiration in other things and fortunately today, i found a few cute things just for my enjoyment... hihi...

* dolphin jongkang jongket *


* ribbit!!! i wish ppl wouldn't vandalise mr ribbit though...*


0 comments: